Instant Internet Lifestyle Video

Monday, January 17, 2011

Instant Internet Lifestyle Review-The Ugly Truth!!!

When it comes to Internet marketing programs; I've become very skeptical of many of them that are now being promoted on the Internet. I'm the person that always prefers to research any product before I buy it. With that said I have purchased quite a few marketing products in the past. These include Profit Lance, The Millionaire League, and Rapid Action Profits just to name a few. Of course, these products were purchased over a seven year span. Recently I just happen to stumble upon a site promoting a program called Instant Internet Lifestyle. Usually, I have a habit of being overly judgmental without all the facts. This time, I decided to listen to the short video. Immediately, a gentlemen introduces himself as Lee McIntyre, he goes on to talk about his background and how he came to be a successful Internet Marketer. Here I am thinking, "Yeah! Yeah! I've heard this all before." Eventually, he started to talk about his Instant Internet Lifestyle program and why I should buy it. I was very impressed with everything that he was offering. I actually listened to a few video testimonials as well regarding the program. The wealth of content included in this program is incredible.

Here are the Benefits of his program:
  • Easy to follow video tutorials   
  • Detailed instructions
  • Information can be put to use on Day 1
  • Wealth of information for a great price

Here is what could be considered a non-benefit of his program:
  • You have to put work into it, if you're not willing to do this; than this is not the program for you
What you will learn:
  • Product creation
  • List building
  • How to drive traffic to your site
  • Working with Joint Venture (JV) partners
  • How to create your own affiliate program
  • and much much more!!!
This  program is one of the best programs that I have seen. It has sold for more than $400 in the past, but is now being offered  for a limited time for just $19.95.  It is truly one of the best investments that I have ever made. Lee's teaching method is not only motivating, but also very inspirational. You will want to take the information your getting and use it right away. 

I can say one thing for sure, this program is not a SCAM. It is a legitimate product with maximum benefits to any new or advanced Internet marketer. Finally, Lee's program  comes with a 100% money back guarantee; therefore, If you are not completely satisfied he will refund your money in three business days.

Please be sure to take a look at Instant Internet Lifestyle and see the benefits for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment